Chemical formula: H3BO3
Description and application:
- in the industry in the production of enamels, special-purpose glasses, fiberglass, fiberglass and fiberglass, cements, etc.
- in the production of detergents and cosmetics, flame retardants,
- as a disinfectant and preservative, corrosion inhibitor, reagent in photography, as a microfertilizer,
- in the production of other boron-containing compounds,
- in laboratory practice, Boric acid is used to prepare buffer systems,
- in medicine, Boric acid is used as an antiseptic (antimicrobial) agent for rinsing and washing, is used in the manufacture of ointments, pastes, powders, boric alcohol, is part of contraceptives.
We will contact you soon!