Chemical Formula: C4H6N4O3
Номер CAS 97-59-6
Chemical name (synonyms):
- GLYOXYLIC DIUREIDE
- UREA, (2,5-DIOXO-4-IMIDAZOLIDINYL)
- UREA, (2,5DIOXO4IMIDAZOLIDINYL)
- (2,5-DIOXO-4-IMIDAZOLIDINYL) UREA
Description and application:
Allantoin is a multifunctional component that has long been used in cosmetology. It is part of sunscreens; gels to fight acne; moisturizing lotions.
Initially, allantoin was used in the production of medicines, because it is an antiseptic.
At the moment, due to its multifunctional properties, the product it is widely used in the production of cosmetics.
The main properties of the component:
- has a scrubbing effect (exfoliates dead cells and softens the upper stratum corneum of the skin)
- stimulates tissue regeneration, i.e. has anti-aging properties;
- quickly narrows enlarged pores;
- it has a softening effect (helps from peeling, as well as softens rough skin);
- relieves irritation, eliminates the feeling of tightness.