Surface cleaning Highly alkaline foam cleaner for smoker stoves
Scope of application:
It is used for manual and automatic washing of smoking stoves in the poultry processing, meat processing and fish processing industries. It can be used to remove stubborn dirt from surfaces that are resistant to highly alkaline effects.
The foam of the washing solution perfectly breaks down burnt fat, protein, removes the remnants of tar and soot.
|Phosphonates||Soften the water|
|Non-ionic detergents||Cleaning and foaming effects|
|Sodium Hydroxide||Decomposes dirt and breaks down fats|
|Potassium hydroxide||Separates dirt and breaks down fats|
pH of the working solution approx. 13 (highly alkaline agent)
1. Cover the equipment that does not tolerate processing with foam (electronic parts, etc.).
2. Thoroughly wash off the remaining organic contaminants from the surface to be treated.
3. Apply a foam containing 3-5% of the working solution of the preparation to the treated surface at a temperature of + 30°C .. + 50°C. Soak the foam on the surface for 10 .. 20 minutes. Do not allow the foam to dry. For the application of foam, it is recommended to use a low-and medium-pressure foam treatment system.
4. It is necessary to thoroughly wash off the separated dirt and foam with running water at a temperature of + 20°C .. + 60°C.
5. Make sure that there are no drug residues on the surfaces in contact with food.
The Smoking camera:
The detergent solution of the drug is sprayed or applied in the form of foam to the surface. The exposure time is 10 .. 40 minutes. During the washing process, it is necessary to ensure air circulation at a temperature of + 80°C .. + 90°C. After washing, it is necessary to thoroughly rinse with water. For automatic washing, it is recommended to use the manufacturer’s washing program.
Of 1.40-1.42 g/cm3
3 – 5 %
Store tightly closed in the original packaging. Keep away from freezing.
Detergents are biologically degradable. The packaging is suitable for secondary use. Empty, washed containers can be destroyed by incineration.
Country of origin: