Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Chemical formula: R-(-O-CH2-CH2-)2-O-SO3Na
CAS № 68891-38-3
Chemical name (synonyms):
- Sulphadoxine fatty alcohols,
- sulphadoxine sodium,
- a simple ester of the fatty alcohol sodium sulfate,
- sodium polyoxyethylene fatty alcohol sulfate,
- ethoxylated sodium lauryl sulfate,
- sodium lauryl ether sulfate,
- sodium laureth sulphate,
- sodium lauryl ether sulphate.
Description and application:
It is used in the production of most detergents due to its good foaming and cleaning properties. Sodium laureth sulfate is highly soluble even in hard water.
SLES , used in the production of:
- liquid detergents (detergent for washing dishes, washing clothes, washing floors, household appliances, auto shampoo);
- cosmetics (shampoos, shower gels, bath foam, liquid soap, toothpaste, shaving foam, makeup remover).
We will contact you soon!